Organizations and individuals affiliated with health-related organizations interested in home care through the provision of services or products to home care providers, or recognized as having contributed to the promotion of home care, but who are not eligible to become Provider Members, are eligible to become Business Partner Members of AHCPA. Business Partner Members have no voting rights in AHCPA.
- Be featured in the AHCPA electronic vendor directory, which is updated daily. Provider members can easily access your company description and contact information.
- Sponsor AHCPA events, which provides Business Partners an opportunity to strengthen your marketing with AHCPA members. Sponsorship includes opportunities such as website marketing, print marketing, participation lists, presentation time and more!
- Exhibit at a reduced member rate.
- Meet face-to-face with members at regional meetings.
- Advertise at discounted rates.
- Attend AHCPA education events at a discounted member rate or sponsor region meetings to network and build relationships with members.
- Access member resources on our website and receive the semi-monthly Informer.
- Show support of home care providers, as we address issues such as quality ratings, payment reform and workforce shortages and advocate for regulatory and legislative enhancements.
Register Here: https://africanhcpa.org/memberszone/register/